Extemporaneous Speaking - AA
Champion - John Rapinchuk,
Runner-Up - Jayson Tischler, Rapid City Central
Third Place - Nicole Buseman, Sioux Falls Roosevelt
Finalists - Darin Gully, Watertown; Jesse Jensen,
Rapid City Stevens; Alex Bladwin Mitchell
Class "AA" Domestic Extemporaneous state
Extemporaneous Speaking Topics
1. Will the current Reform measure provide
2. Is the US winning the war on drugs?
3. Will the Democrats and Republicans ever
be able to reach an agreement on the Economic
4. What effect will the downfall of Enron
have on the Bush Administration?
5. What safeguards are appropriate for the
proposed military tribunals for accused foreign
6. Should the Us Federal government fund
7. Will Bush's education initiatives be
beneficial to America's schools?
8. Will Mike Bloomberg be an effective
Mayor the New York City?
9. Who will be the Democratic Party's
presidential candidate in 2004?
10. What will it take for the US to win the war
11. What steps should Congress take to prevent
another Enron-like situation?
12. Can the Democrats maintain control of the
Senate in the upcoming election?
13. What can the government do to protect the
14. Is the Bush administration justified in
withholding records of its energy task force
15. How much should civil liberties be limited
during times of war?
16. What is the future of bipartisanship in
17. Have the increased airline security measure
had their desired effects?
18. Is Alan Greenspan an effective Chairman of
the Federal Reserve?
19. Waht can be done to provide adequate health
care for all citizens?
20. Has the U.S. economy turned the corner on
Links to this page, in its entirety,
are welcome. Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org.
This page or this site may be used inside your frame in its entirety. Any
other use of the Content or Data in any format or manner via print, broadcast,
or internet transmission, is prohibited without the express written
consent of South Dakota Public Broadcasting. Use of the Content and Data
provided to and by these pages is intended for personal entertainment.
ę2002 SDPB Onlíne