Extemporaneous Speaking - AA
Champion - Brennan Bilberry,
Rapid City Stevens
Runner-Up - Justin Goetz, Aberdeen Central
Third Place - Chris Roby, Watertown
Finalists - Micalann Sharp, Watertown; Christine Knieff,
Brookings; Kerianne Studioso, Mitchell
Class "AA" Foreign Extemporaneous Speaking
Foreign Extemporaneous Speaking Topics
1. Can Argentina achieve political and
2. Is Valdimir Putin an effective leader
3. How will Vincente Fox's leadership
4. Has Yasser Arafat betrayed the peace
process in Israel?
5. What can be done to end rebel violence
6. Is an all-out war between Israel and
the Palestinians inevitable?
7. Can the tensions between India and
Pakistan be relieved?
8. Can a stable government be established
9. How effective is Tony Blair as the
Prime Minister for the United Kingdom?
10. Has Macapagal Arroyo been successful as
president for the Phillippines?
11. Is peace in Northern Ireland an achievable
12. What does the future hold for US-China
13. Is the United Nations trubual in The Hague
the best means to deal with Slobodan Milosevic?
14. What role should NATP play in the war on
15. Should England adopt the Euro?
16. Is Ariel Sharon hindering the peace process?
17. Will the Japanese economy heat up again?
18. Should the US continue to support the Saudi
19. What lies ahead for the women of
20. How will China's entry into the WTO affect
the global economy?
Links to this page, in its entirety,
are welcome. Please notify email@example.com.
This page or this site may be used inside your frame in its entirety. Any
other use of the Content or Data in any format or manner via print, broadcast,
or internet transmission, is prohibited without the express written
consent of South Dakota Public Broadcasting. Use of the Content and Data
provided to and by these pages is intended for personal entertainment.
ę2002 SDPB Onlíne