Non-Original Oratory -
Right) Natalie Sneed, Sioux Falls Christian; Julia Rankin,
Belle Fourche; Hosea Kost, Aberdeen Roncalli; Alexandra
Farber, Britton-Hecla; Kiley Burggraff, Flandreau; Rebekah Tuchscherer, Milbank;
Audrey Cope, St. Thomas More; Morgan Fuller, Vermillion
Class A – Non-Original Oratory Speaking
1. Natalie Sneed, Sioux Falls Christian
"Making the Impossible Seem Inevitable"
2. Lauren Groeger, Lead-Deadwood
"A More Beautiful Later"
3. Julia Rankin, Belle Fourche
"Confessions of a Depressed Comic"
4. Hosea Kost, Aberdeen Roncalli
"ESPY award acceptance speech"
5. Alexandra Farber, Britton-Hecla
"Zosia Mamet's Personal Essay about her Struggles
with Eating Disorders"
6. Kiley Burggraff, Flandreau
"Please, Please, People. Let's Put the 'Awe' Back
7. TJ Bigge, Parkston
8. Veronica Sanders , Bon Homme
"What is Patriotism? "
9. Krista Honomichl, Sioux Valley
"A Whispers of Aids"
10. Rebekah Tuchscherer, Milbank
"The Commencement Address"
11. Katrina Callahan, West Central
"Rice Moon Speech"
12. Averi Pankonen, Dell Rapids
"Shoot Me First"
13. Duncan English, Winner
"Blood, Toil, Tears and Sweat"
14. Audrey Cope, St. Thomas More
"Bush's Speech at the National Cathedral"
15. Morgan Fuller, Vermillion
"A Crisis in Women's Identity
Click here for
ARCHIVES for results from past years.
Links to this page, in its entirety
, are welcome. Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org
. This page or this site may be used inside your frame in its entirety
. Any other use of the Content or Data in any format or manner via print, broadcast, or internet transmission, is prohibited
without the express written consent
of South Dakota Public Broadcasting and the South Dakota High School Activities Association. Use of the Content and Data provided to and by these pages is intended for personal entertainment.
For venue, ticketing, schedules, or other tournament related
questions please contact the SDHSAA at