Extemporaneous Speaking - A
Champion - Varsha
Runner-Up - Anders Fremstad, Vermillion
Third Place - Morgan McNickle, Groton
Finalists - Tony Dahle, Milbank; Josh Uecker, Madison;
Dustin Schley, Groton
Class "A" Domestic Extemporaneous Speaking
US Extemporaneous Speaking Topics
1. What steps can be taken to wad off
2. Will the Democrats retain control of
the Senate after the 2002
3. Did the Bush Tax Cut help of hurt the
4. What is the future of bipartisanship in
5. What does the future hold for Rudy
6. Is Alan Greenspan doing an effective
job as Chairman of the Federal Reserve?
7. What will the effect of the Campaign
Finance reform bill be on our political system?
8. Has the US economy turned the corner on
9. Will the Democrats and the Republicans
ever be able to agree on an economic stimulus
10. What safeguards are appropriate for the
proposed military tribunals for accused
11. How effect will Mike Bloomberg be as Mayor
12. Can any Democrat take on George W. Bush in
13. Should the US Government fund stem-cell
14. How effective is the unemployment rate
change in determining the future of the economy?
15. How effective is the new Homeland Security
16. Is the Bush administration justified in
withholding records of its energy task force
17. What does the future hold for Gary Condit?
18. Is the US providing adequate health care to
all who need it?
19. What effect will the downfall of Enron have
on the Bush Administration?
20. How much should Civil liberties be limited
during the times of war?
Links to this page, in its entirety,
are welcome. Please notify email@example.com.
This page or this site may be used inside your frame in its entirety. Any
other use of the Content or Data in any format or manner via print, broadcast,
or internet transmission, is prohibited without the express written
consent of South Dakota Public Broadcasting. Use of the Content and Data
provided to and by these pages is intended for personal entertainment.
ę2002 SDPB Onlíne