Extemporaneous Speaking - A
Champion - Jon Hoadley, Vermillion
Runner-Up - Robert Haar, Deuel
Third Place - Amy Finnegan, Deuel
Finalists- Clay Campbell, Madison; Kristen Egger,
Beresford; Tainna Hayes, Vermillion
Foreign Extemporaneous Speaking Topics
1. What can be done to stabilize the
economy of Argentina?
2. Should Great Britain adopt the Euro?
3. How will Vincente Fox's leadership
4. What is the future of the global
5. Can a stable government be established
6. Will Russian President Valdimir Putin
be successful ins shifting Russia to the West?
7. Is Ariel Sharon a threat the peace
process in the Middle East?
8. Can the Japanese economy heat up again?
9. Will India and Pakistan be able to
resolve their conflicts?
10. Is the U.N. still an effective organization?
11. How will China's entry into the WTO aggect
the global economy?
12. Is an all-out war between Israel and
the Palestinians inevitable?
13. Has Tony Blair been an effective leader?
14. What role should NATP play in the war on
15. What lies ahead for the women of
16. Is US aid to Columbia an effective way to
fight the war on drugs?
17. Will the new party alliances in South Africa
drive the country forward?
18. Should the US continue its current policy of
border control with Canada?
19. Is the United Nations trubual in The Hague
the best means to deal with Slobodan Milosevic?
20. Is peace in Northern Ireland an achievable
Links to this page, in its entirety,
are welcome. Please notify email@example.com.
This page or this site may be used inside your frame in its entirety. Any
other use of the Content or Data in any format or manner via print, broadcast,
or internet transmission, is prohibited without the express written
consent of South Dakota Public Broadcasting. Use of the Content and Data
provided to and by these pages is intended for personal entertainment.
ę2002 SDPB Onlíne